Sunday, January 10, 2021

LM CHAPTERS 1306 - 1310

LM 

CHAPTERS 1306 - 1310







CHAPTER 1306 



"I really want to tell him that the woman he has been longing for has already been with another man. She has already become someone else's wife. She is no longer his Silvia, but..." Alina took a deep breath, and there was suddenly a hint of sadness in her voice. "But I can't bring myself to do that. l am afraid that he will break down when he hears that you have moved on to another man. I am afraid that he'll never stand up again after this setback.“ 


Silvia did not know what to say. 


She could not refute Alina's accusation. Indeed, she was the one who had betrayed the pure love between them. She had nothing to say. 


Alina continued berating her, "Silvia, you can never imagine what he has gone through when the doctor announced that he could not be cured. It was a miracle that he managed to survive the darkest time of his life!" 


Silvia dared not imagine how dangerous Felix's condition was at that time. Every time she thought of it, she felt as if a needle was stabbing her in the heart. 


She blamed herself for not being by Felix's side at that crucial moment. If she had known everything, she would be with Felix, and he would probably feel better. 


Alina continued, "Although I'm reluctant to admit it, he had escaped from the jaws of death because of you. When Felix was awake, he kept telling me that he had promised to be with you forever and that he would not break his promise. Otherwise, you would not forgive him. He was dying but all he thought about was you..." 


Silvia bit her lip fiercely and said, "I know... I know everything..." 


She knew that she was the person whom Felix was most worried about. However, after failing to find him after his disappearance, she had selfishly thought that Felix had abandoned her and left her alone. She had never considered that Felix couldn't stay with her due to other reasons. 


"You know? What the hell do you know? You don't f‘cking know anything!" Alina laughed coldly, "Silvia, what you know is to seduce other men. Even if it is only for a moment, have you ever thought about Felix, who almost lost his life because of you?" 


Silvia was at a loss for words because what Alina said was all true. Ever since she met Andrew, the number of times that she had dreamed of Felix had reduced. She had also thought of him less. 


Silvia's silence indicated that Alina was right. Knowing that she had hit the sore spot, Alina said arrogantly, "Silvia, I think I don't have to remind you about the shameless things you have done. Just ask yourself, do you really care for Felix?" 


Alina's words were like a sharp knife, stabbing into Silvia's heart. She was in so much pain that she broke out in cold sweat. However, she felt that the pain was nothing compared to what Felix had suffered. 


Silvia lowered her head, pinched herself hard and said, "Yes, I've done him wrong. Can you tell me where he is? I want to see him. I want to take care of him so that he can get better soon. As long as he can get better, I am willing to accept any punishment from him." 


Her only hope was that Felix was safe and sound. As long as he could recover, she was willing to do anything. 


"Huh!" Alina sneered. "Silvia, the person he was thinking about on the operating table was you. When he couldn't get out of bed, you were also the one he was thinking about... Because he missed you so much, his condition was getting worse day by day. I asked him to give you a call so that you could come and see him. Do you know what he told me?” 


Silvia opened her mouth but could not make a sound... She could guess that Felix, who had always loved her and doted on her, must be afraid of her being worried, so he did not let her know. 


Alina said again, "He said that you would be worried about him if you see him in such a bad state. He would rather suffer alone and look for you after his condition gets better. With that, you wouldn't know how much he has suffered and wouldn't get upset by it.“ 


Silvia couldn't help trembling when Alina spoke what was on her mind. Feeling a piercing sense of guilt, she could not even lift her head. Silvia realized that Felix was still the same person after all these years. Silvia was the one who had changed... She did not believe in Felix anymore and fell in love with Andrew. 


In Silvia's opinion, Felix was not in the wrong, neither was Andrew. She was the one to be blamed. She was just a slut who broke her promise. 


Felix had no reason to care for a woman like her. Silvia felt that she did not deserve his love. 


Despite all of that, Felix was still looking out for her. Why was he so foolish? she thought. 


Thinking of this, Silvia's heart bled for Felix. 


Regardless of whether Silvia could still hear it or not, Alina kept on talking, "Come to think of it, it's really a joke. Felix had always cared for you, not knowing that you're with another man now. I can't imagine what will happen if he knows the truth. Will he ever get up again?" 


Silvia was speechless. 


She always knew that Felix was kind to her. Since she was a child, Felix had always loved her. He had never let her suffer any grievance. She recalled that whenever she had fallen over as a child, Felix would be more anxious than her, as if he was the one in pain. 


Felix treated her so well, but Silvia had betrayed their relationship. 


"Silvia, in fact, I know that I shouldn't tell you all of these, but I just can't stand seeing you living a good life. Felix was hurt because of you. And here you are, living happily with the person who hurt him." 


Finally, Silvia noticed the words Alina had been uttering all the while. "What do you mean that it was because of me? What's this nonsense about me living happily with the person who hurt him? Alina, what do you mean?" 


Throughout the conversation, Alina had been emphasizing that the reason Felix was injured was Silvia, but Silvia ignored it repeatedly. This time, Silvia finally took the bait and Alina knew that her opportunity had come. "Silvia, don't tell me that you don't know Felix's injury was caused by Young Master Carter?" 


"Stop bullshitting, Alina! When Felix disappeared, we did not even know who Andrew was! How could he possibly do that to Felix?" Silvia's initial response was to defend Andrew. She did not believe that Andrew would do harm to Felix. 







CHAPTER 1307 



"You are right. When Felix disappeared, you had yet to know Andrew, but Andrew knew about you and Felix," Alina said calmly while keeping Silvia on her toes. 


"Alina, I'm grateful you're telling me that Felix is still alive, but I will definitely not allow you to slander Andrew because of that!" According to Silvia's understanding of Andrew, he was not a vicious person. However, Silvia still could not come out with a valid reason to defend him. 


Just as Silvia paused, Alina continued, "I know you are a smart person, Silvia. Are you playing dumb with me now?" 


Silvia clenched her fists, gritted her teeth and replied in anger, "Alina, I just want to know where Felix is. I'm not in the mood to fool around with you." 


“l'd like to ask you, Silvia. Do you really not believe that Andrew was the one who hurt Felix? Or are you blindly defending him just because he's your husband, and not care about the man who protected you with his life?" Alina knew exactly how to hit Silvia's weak spot. 


"Stop this nonsense, Alina!" Silvia had never thought of defending Andrew blindly. She only believed that Andrew was not involved in hurting Felix. 


If it turned out that Andrew was indeed the culprit, she would still seek justice for Felix. She would not let go of anyone who had made Felix suffer. 


"I don't expect you to believe what I said, but it's none of my business whether you believe it or not." Alina smiled and continued, "Silvia, I won't find it strange even if you don't believe that Felix is still alive. After all, you're no longer the Silvia that Felix was thinking about while he was in surgery! You've changed, and it's just that he doesn't know it." 


"Alina, just tell me where Felix is." After such a long conversation, Silvia gradually figured out Alina's scheme. Alina was just trying to frame Andrew and condemn Silvia. As long as she didn't fall for her trap, Alina's plot wouldn't succeed. 


"I've told you so much, but you still don't get what I mean?" Alina asked her. 


Silvia was confused, "What are you trying to say?" 


Alina pretended to be disappointed and said, "Even if you don't believe what I said today, I have to remind you. If you still have any feelings for Felix, keep everything that you've heard today to yourself. You must not tell anyone that Felix is still alive, especially Andrew." 


As expected, Alina wouldn't stop slandering Andrew. Silvia chose not to believe her. "Alina, stop saying that Andrew is the culprit. No matter what you say, I won't believe it. If you really care for Felix, tell me where he is." 


"I've already made it clear to you. I'll never tell you where Felix is, so don't bother looking into it. If the news of him being alive is leaked and your man finds out, Felix will definitely be in trouble. If you still want Felix to live a good life, then pretend that you don't know anything. This will be the greatest help to Felix." 


“Can you let me talk to him on the phone then? Let me listen to his voice." Although she couldn't see Felix, Silvia would feel more at ease if she could listen to his voice, ensuring that he was alive. 


However, Alina would not reveal anything. Before Felix could come up with a plan to deal with Andrew, he could not expose himself and let Andrew know that he was still alive. Otherwise, he might really lose his life this time around! 


"It's up to you to believe it or not. Anyway, I've told you everything that I can say. In short, if you want Felix to live well, don't tell anyone that he's still alive. Also, you'd better not try to find him. Otherwise, if your man finds out that Felix is still alive, they might go after him. If those people find him again, I'm afraid that he'll not be so lucky this time.“ 


"Alina, do you have a personal grudge against Andrew?" It was a fact that Alina had always disliked Silvia. Hence, it was possible that Alina accused Andrew because she was jealous of Silvia. However, Alina didn't sound like she was jealous. 


"If you don't believe me, you can go back and sound Andrew out and see if he knows about FeIix's death." Alina reminded her again, "Silvia, remember every word I said to you. Your actions are related to the life and death of Felix. If you act recklessly, he may lose his life because of you. I hope you know what is the best thing to do." 


Alina spoke confidently. It did not sound like she was trying to frame Andrew. Silvia couldn't help wondering what was the secret behind everything that had happened. 


"Alina, I don't know why you are trying to slander Andrew, but I believe it's not him. He has no motive to murder Felix at all." Silvia had no intention to explain to Alina at first, but she couldn't let Andrew take the fall for crimes he didn't commit. 


"He has no motive?" Upon hearing this, Alina suddenly burst into laughter. Her laughter was so exaggerated as if she had heard the funniest joke in the world. "Silvia, are you again trying to act dumb? Let me enlighten you. His motive to commit the crime is none other than you!" 


"Me?" Silvia felt as if something sharp had pierced through her heart. Another wave of uneasiness spread through her body. "Was it really because of me?" she wondered. 


"Silvia, if Felix hadn't disappeared, would you fall for Andrew?" Without waiting for Silvia's reply, Alina continued saying, "Although you're such a b’tch, I still think you still have a conscience. You wouldn't have fallen in love with another man if Felix was still alive, would you? Andrew wanted to have you, so he could only do such a cruel thing out of desperation. Once Felix vanished from your world, wouldn't it be easier for Andrew to pursue you? Don't you think my analysis makes sense?" 







CHAPTER 1308 



"Are you saying that the mighty Young Master Carter has already known Felix and I before we even knew him? He even fell in love with me, and in order to have me, he tried to break up my relationship with Felix...“ Silvia finally understood what Alina was trying to say. "Huh! Alina, do you think we are acting in a TV drama?" 


Alina said slowly, "I don't care what you think about it. I can't interfere. After all, I'm just a bystander, you should know better than me." 


"Let's put other things aside. I am an extremely ordinary girl. Why would the mighty Young Master of the Carter family take a fancy to me? Not only did he like me, he was even willing to kill someone to get me? What did he see in me that warrant such a huge effort?" Silvia tried hard to explain. She was trying to persuade Alina, but her heart began to waver. In any case, the way she got together with Andrew was indeed dramatic. 


As an influential man in Madison City, everything regarding Mr. Carter's family had been a mystery and seemed unattainable. Silvia was just an ordinary university student. She would never have thought that she would have anything to do with the legendary Mr. Carter's son. 


Never in her wildest dreams did she expect that Andrew could have fallen in love with her. He even married her after just meeting her for a few days! 


Therefore, Silvia was still unsure of how long Andrew's feelings for her would last. Sometimes she even felt that everything was just a dream. When she woke up from the dream, everything she had now would disappear. 


"In my eyes, you are indeed an ordinary girl. You only deserve assholes like Mr. Donald. I can't fathom why would the mighty Young Master Carter and Felix like someone like you." Alina couldn't help feeling angry every time she thought of this. She always felt that she deserved everything Silvia owned now. 


Silvia did not respond. 


"At present, I still don't know the reason Young Master Carter had chosen you among other girls, but it doesn't matter. There should be an answer soon. Miss Turner, I will call you again when the time comes," added Alina. 


Silvia replied, "I will wait for your call." 


"I will provide conclusive evidence to prove that your man is the culprit." 


"I will also hand over the evidence to prove that he is not..." Before Silvia could finish, Alina had hung up on her. 


Prince came to Silvia's right away. "Boss, what did Alina say?" 


"Nothing..." Silvia handed the phone back to Prince. All of a sudden, she felt completely drained. Her body went weak and she stumbled backward. Fortunately, Prince and Lemur responded quickly and grabbed her in time. 


Lemur said with a worried look on his face, "Boss, no matter what Alina said to you, it was just one side of the story. Before there is any conclusive evidence, we shouldn't trust her easily." 


After pulling herself together, Silvia said, "Lemur, don't worry. I'm fine." 


Although she said that she was fine, she was still in a daze, not being able to make out where she was. 


During this period of time, all news that she had heard about Felix was tied to a big shot in Madison City. She had never thought that it would be Andrew. Therefore, learning that it had something to do with Andrew from Alina was indeed a huge blow for Silvia. 


Andrew had only appeared in her life a long time after Felix's disappearance. The possibility that a superior Young Master like him killing Felix just to get her was ludicrous. 


Therefore, Silvia was convinced that it couldn't be the truth. She believed that Andrew was not a person who would commit such a heinous crime. 


However, as much as Silvia denied the possibility of Andrew being the murderer, another voice deep in her heart kept telling her to investigate this matter. Only then could she prove Andrew's innocence. 


"Boss, let's take you to the infirmary first." Seeing Silvia's pale face, Prince and Lemur were worried. They held her tightly on both sides. 


"I‘m fine." Silvia took a deep breath and told herself that she was really fine. She could not let anything happen to her at this time. However, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about the conversation with Alina. 


On this day, Silvia could not pay attention to the classes at all. She had even forgotten what classes that she had attended. 


On the way home, after careful consideration, Silvia gave Andrew a call, "Andrew, since you are not home, I'll stay with my mother for two nights." 


"Okay, I'll ask Uncle Fuller to send you there," Andrew agreed without second thoughts. 


Silvia murmured his name, “Andrew..." 


"Hmm?" he replied gently. 


Silvia paused for a moment, and asked, "When did you start to like me?" 


"Silly girl, what's wrong?" 


"Just answer me. I just want to know when you started liking me. What do you like about me?" 


“Well, I don't know when exactly did it happen, nor do I know what I like about you." He was telling the truth. However, he clearly knew why he had wanted her by his side, but he must not let her know. 


"Andrew...“ 


"Yes?“ 


”Take care of yourself." 


"I will." 


”I'll hang up then. You can continue with your work." 


"Silvia, is there something on your mind?" From the moment she called him and told him that she was going to stay with her mother, Andrew could tell that something was wrong. He had waited for her to take the initiative and tell him. However, seeing that she had no intention to do so, Andrew couldn't help but ask. 


”Oh nothing. It's just that with you not around, I'd feel bored having nothing to do at home." In fact, she really wished Andrew to be by her side now. Even if they did nothing, she would feel safe just by laying in his arms. 


"Silly girl... Go back to your mother then. Let her accompany you for two nights on behalf of me," said Andrew in a deep and sexy voice. 


"She's my mom, and you're my husband. You both have your own roles and functions. It's irreplaceable... Forget it. I'm hanging up, Andrew." Silvia was afraid that if she kept on talking, she would act on impulse and fly to wherever he was.





 


CHAPTER 1309 



Silvia hung up the phone swiftly. Andrew, who was on the other end of the line, heard the beeping tone and raised his eyebrows. He immediately dialed Stanley's number and asked, "How's your investigation going?" 


Stanley had already called Andrew a few minutes ago. However, Andrew was talking to Silvia on his personal phone and had switched his work phone to silent mode. Thus, he had missed the call from Stanley. 


Just as Stanley was about to call again, his phone rang. He answered the phone in a hurry, "Sir, I've already investigated the matter. Rumors about Felix being driven away by a big shot in Madison City started spreading in the university lately. Since you're the only big shot in Madison City, I think Mrs. Carter would have thought of you as well." 


Andrew had been suppressing the information regarding the real reason for Felix's disappearance. After such a long time, someone was spreading word about it again. Andrew pondered, "Who could this person be?" 


After all, there were very few people who knew about it. Who on earth was the one who slipped through the net? 


The Xavier family that knew about the truth had already migrated under Andrew's arrangements and had no contact with Silvia. Therefore, it was definitely not them who leaked it. 


“Who started the rumors?" asked Andrew. 


Stanley replied, "Someone found a letter in University A's library. It was written by Felix a few months ago. The content was saying that he was in danger and someone wanted him to leave Madison City." 


"A letter written by Felix?" Andrew rubbed his forehead and was in deep thoughts for a moment. Then, something struck him. ”Stanley, think of a way to get your hands on that letter, and identify whether it was really personally written by Felix. Check if it was written before the incident." 


"Sir, I thought the same way. Unfortunately, the student who took the letter had accidentally thrown it away. Now it's gone, so I can't confirm if it's written by Felix." 


Andrew asked, "What about the student who found the letter?" 


"I had sent someone to check his background. He had nothing to do with Felix before. He was just an outsider who happened to find that letter." 


"You mean it's just a coincidence?" Andrew was feeling doubtful. 


"Sir, it's a fact that Felix Xavier is dead and Mrs. Carter is yours. There's really no need for us to be so cautious over a dead person." In Stanley's eyes, Felix was no match for Andrew at all! 


Felix was just an ordinary university student. His family business could not hold a candle to Andrew's company! 


Stanley had always believed that destroying Felix was easier than killing an ant. He felt there was no need for Andrew to be on tenterhooks. Stanley was a person who would only solve problems with violence. He had never thought that Andrew was not worried about Felix, but about Silvia. 


Silvia was the person Andrew concerned about the most. He did not want her to find out the truth. 


”Shut up!” Andrew shouted angrily 


Stanley kept quiet. 


Andrew continued, "Order your men to investigate further. As long as it is news about Felix Xavier, you must report to me right away. No accidents are allowed to happen!" 


Stanley nodded repeatedly and said, "Yes." 


"Sir..." As soon as Andrew hung up the phone, Eugene knocked on the door and came in, "Director Murphy has arrived at the meeting room. Everyone is waiting for you to start the meeting." 


Andrew was also about to look for Eugene. "Eugene, get me an air ticket to Madison City tonight. Also, book an early morning flight back to Hatford City tomorrow." 


"Sir, this meeting will probably last for about three hours, and it will take more than an hour to get to the airport from here." Eugene raised his hand and looked at the time. "If you want to go back to Madison City, I guess we can only catch the last flight tonight. It will take another two to three hours to fly from Hatford City to Madison City. By then, it will be dawn. Before you can even take a break, you will have to take the earliest flight back here. Are you sure your health can endure it?" 


Andrew glanced at Eugene coldly without saying a word. Eugene knew immediately that he had said too much. "I'm sorry , Sir. I'll book the flights right away." 


Although Eugene had been working for Andrew for a long time, he would still make a blunder occasionally. He was fortunate that he had reacted quickly. Otherwise, Andrew might have chased him out. 


After hanging up the phone, Silvia asked the driver to send her back to her mother's home. Watching the scenes outside the window, she couldn't help recalling what had happened in the past few months. 


She had lived for twenty years and had seen many people, but there were very few people who she really had a good relationship with. In the past few months, not only did she get to know Andrew, but also Audrey. 


In just a few months, she had a husband and a close friend. This was something she had never dared to think about before, but it had really happened to her. 


Even though Audrey had always portrayed herself as a material girl, she was very kind to Silvia. Whenever Silvia was puzzled about things, Audrey would be there to comfort her. 


Audrey was only a few years older than her, but Silvia felt that she had experienced all kinds of things in life. It was as if there was nothing that Audrey could not understand. Silvia figured it was probably due to her extensive life experience. 


As for Andrew... 


For many years, Silvia had never thought that she would fall in love with a man other than Felix... And he was actually a man who forced himself on her! 


She seemed to take a masochistic delight in dealing with Andrew unreasonable acts. Although they were always quarreling, Silvia actually felt that Andrew treated her well. She even looked forward to spending the rest of her life with him. 


He was a man who she had only known for a few months. At the beginning, he even bought her home and forced her to sleep with him. Despite all this, Silvia still felt that he was a decent person. 


Silvia couldn't wrap her head around this. Something about Andrew just attracted her. 


She knew that the longer she spent with Andrew, the more she was reluctant to leave him. She hoped to go on with him and give birth to a baby for him. She wanted to raise their children together and start a family of their own. 


She had a lot of hopes and dreams and all of them were related to Andrew... 







CHAPTER 1310 



Just as trains of thoughts flooded Silvia‘s mind, they arrived at the neighborhood where her mother lived. Terry stopped the car and said, "Miss Turner, we have arrived." 


"Oh... Okay..." Silvia came to her senses and replied. She got out of the car and thanked Terry. Just as she was walking into the neighborhood, she saw Mrs. Turner coming out of the supermarket. "Mom." 


"Silvia, you're back.” When Mrs. Turner saw Silvia's pale face, she held her hand to Silvia's forehead, asking, "Are you not feeling well?" 


"I‘m fine, Mom," Silvia shook her head. She gave Mrs. Turner a smile, but the smile was not reassuring at all. She quickly changed the subject. "Mom, what have you bought? Did you buy my favorite chicken wings?" 


"No. You didn't call me in advance so I didn't know you were coming back." There was still a concerned look on Mrs. Turner's face, but since Silvia was unwilling to say it, she didn't ask more. "Baby, I'll go back in and buy some chicken wings for you." 


"Mom, you don't have to. It's better to eat less at night, for health purposes..." In fact, Silvia didn't have much appetite. She merely mentioned the chicken wings to divert her mother's attention. 


However, Mrs. Turner insisted, "That won't do! It's a rare occasion for my precious daughter to come home. Of course, I'll have to whip up a delicious for you. I can't let my son in-law think that I am abusing my daughter." 


"Mom...“ Her mother's concerned voice touched Silvia deep inside. The feeling was so intense that Silvia wanted to cry, but she fought back her tears. 


Mrs. Turner replied gently, "Yes, I'm here, Silvia..." 


"Mom, can you give me a hug?" The things Silvia had heard that day had hit her hard. Silvia thought that she was going to collapse, but she gritted her teeth and held on. 


With her mother by her side now, she wouldn't let herself cry, but she could be a little willful once. She longed for her mother's hug to make her feel better. 


"Of course." Mrs. Turner put down her bags of groceries and gave Silvia a big hug. "Silvia, no matter how old you are, no matter if you are married, my arms are always open for you. I'll always be here for you when you are down or when you face any difficulties." 


"Mom, it's good to have you." Holding her mother, Silvia felt better. She looked up and smiled at her mother. "Mom, let's go and get some chicken wings! I miss the chicken wings that you cook so much! I'm drooling just thinking about it." 


Mrs. Turner teased, "My silly child. You're still such a glutton when it comes to food. You're lucky that your husband makes enough money to support you. Otherwise, what would you do?" 


"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. Andrew has no problem supporting me financially. Moreover, even if he is not able to support me, I can always earn a living myself. I can even support him." 


Mrs. Turner nodded, "Well, I'm glad that you think so. Marriage is for life. A married couple must tolerate and understand each other so that they can go further and live a better life." 


After listening to Mrs. Turner's words, Silvia suddenly thought of something. "Mom, you've only seen Andrew once. Why are you so satisfied with him? What's so good about him that you approved of him right away?" 


Mrs. Turner replied in a serious tone, "Silvia, there's only one thing I'm concerned about. It's not about his looks or how rich he is. I only care if he treats you well. Just by observing how he treats you, I know that he is the most qualified son-in-law.“ 


However, Silvia felt that her mother did not really understand Andrew. "Mom, weren't you a little rash? You've only met him once. How could you be sure that he treats me well?" 


"Silvia, did something happen to you?" Mrs. Turner asked again. 


"No," Silvia shook her head and denied it. She would not tell her mother about Felix and make her worry. 


"Silvia, there is something that I had intended to hide from you for a lifetime, but now I don't think I can keep it from you anymore. I must let you know." 


“Don't scare me, Mom." For a whole day, Silvia had been feeling restless and uneasy because of Felix. She was not sure she could handle another bad news at this time. Therefore, looking at Mrs. Turner's serious demeanor, Silvia grew even more anxious. 


"I'm not trying to scare you. I just want to tell you that l have already met Andrew before you brought him home." Before this, Mrs. Turner decided to keep it from Silvia as she did not want Silvia to feel that she was indebted to Andrew. She hoped that Silvia chose to be with Andrew out of her own will, not because she owed him a debt of gratitude for all the help he had given them. 


Sensing Silvia's insecurities, Mrs. Turner decided to tell Silvia everything. She wanted Silvia to know that Andrew was even better than she had expected. 


Silvia asked in surprise, "You have met before? When was it? Why didn't I know anything?“ 


"We didn't want you to know, so we hid it from you. Of course, you wouldn‘t find out." Stroking Silvia's hair, Mrs. Turner said, “Silvia, do you remember Norman? And when l was hospitalized?" 


"How could I forget?" Norman Turner was the culprit of her family's destruction. Silvia was sure that she would never forget the horrible things that Norman had done to her family. 


Mrs. Turner said again, "When I was captured by Norman, it was Andrew's men who rescued me. He had even arranged the best caretakers to take care of me in the hospital and made the hospital lie that they were volunteers. Andrew had secretly done many things for you but he never told you anything." 


"So it's really him." In fact, in the past, Silvia had been speculating that Andrew was helping her behind all of this, but she was not willing to think more about it. 


At that time, she had too much prejudice against him and was not willing to admit their relationship. Hence, she refused to know the truth. Now that her mother had said it herself, Silvia was not too surprised, because she had known it. 


"Silvia, I like him not because of the things he had done for us. I like him because I know that he is a responsible man, and you are definitely in good hands." Mrs. Turner let out a sigh and continued, "When I meet your father one day in heaven, I can proudly tell him that you've met a man who is better at taking care of you than he was, and you will live a wonderful life with that man!" 


“Mom..." 


"Silly girl, why are you crying?" Mrs. Turner wiped the tears off Silvia's face. "Now that you know how good he is, you should appreciate him and live a good life with him." 



No comments:

Post a Comment