Friday, January 8, 2021

LM CHAPTERS 1301 - 1305

LM 

CHAPTERS 1301 - 1305







CHAPTER 1301 



"Did you have a nightmare?" 


A deep and seductive voice sounded out of a sudden, which made Silvia's body tremble at that instant. 


"I... " Silvia hesitated. 


Andrew was a petty person. It was not only once that Silvia had seen that side of him. If she were to let him know that she was dreaming about Felix, he would probably make a fuss about it again. Hence, she swallowed her words and kept quiet. 


"Did you dream of your dear Felix again?" Andrew asked. 


When Silvia was asleep, she was constantly calling out for Felix. She was at the point that she was shouting at the top of her lungs as if she was experiencing something extremely terrifying. It was so loud that it was impossible for Andrew to pretend that he could not hear her. 


"Err... I'm not, I'm just...“ Silvia murmured. 


Silvia wanted to explain but she did not know how. Because it was true that Felix had appeared in her dreams, regardless of the reason. 


Andrew pulled Silvia into his arms and comforted her, "No matter what you've dreamed of, you don't have to be afraid. I'm here with you." 


Felix could only appear in Silvia's dreams and in her memories, but Andrew was the one lying by her side. He could hug her to sleep, so there was no need for him to make a fuss about someone from Silvia's past. 


“Andrew..." Silvia was surprised that Andrew was not mad even when he knew that she had dreamed about Felix.. "Andrew, aren't you curious about my dream?" 


”Of course I am, but I don‘t want to force you to tell me," Andrew patted her back and said in a soft voice, “If you trust me and are willing to tell me, then I would be honored to listen to you." 


Silvia lay down on Andrew's chest and rubbed her face against him like an indolent kitten. "I dreamed of Felix. I dreamed that some bad guys were chasing after him and they even killed him. And he was covered in a lot of blood..." 


Speaking of which, Silvia could not continue anymore. However, because of her sorrow, she did not notice that Andrew's body was tense after listening to her. 


"Did Silvia find out about it?" 


The moment this thought came into his mind, Andrew asked, "Silvia, why did you have such a strange dream?" 


"I don't know. It's just a weird dream. There's no reason for it." In fact, Silvia knew why she was having such a dream, but she did not want to tell Andrew. 


"It's just a dream. Don't think too much about it, okay?" Andrew said again. His tone was calm like before, but not his heart. Was Silvia's dream a warning for him? 


Silvia nestled in his arms. "I know it‘s just a dream." 


Andrew gently patted her back and said, "Then let's sleep for a little longer." 


"It's already morning. I don't feel like sleeping anymore." Silvia shook her head. Now that a million thoughts were running through her mind, she would not be able to fall asleep even if she wanted to. Hence, it would be better for her to get up early and occupy herself with something else. 


Andrew's large palm slipped under her top and covered her belly. "Is it all good now?" 


"Huh?" 


"Your period." 


"What do you want to do?" Silvia immediately looked at him with a wary face. 


"If you're feeling okay and can't get back to sleep, then let's go for a morning run." Andrew was displeased when he saw that Silvia was looking at him as if he was a lecherous man. 


"Oh, so that's what you wanted to do..." Silvia's cheeks had already turned red. Andrew was not trying to do anything to her! Instead, it was Silvia who had lewd thoughts! 


"What did you think then?" Andrew raised his eyebrows and asked. 


“I thought that you wanted to do something else." As Silvia spoke, her voice became softer. It was especially when she had looked into his evil eyes that she had become too nervous to speak. 


"You thought that I wanted to do something else?" Andrew obviously knew what she was referring to, but he wanted to force her to say it out loud. 


"Are we really going out for a run?" Silvia couldn't find a good excuse, so she quickly changed the topic. "The weather is so cold, wouldn‘t it be easy to catch a cold?" 


"Well, I will still go for a run no matter what." As he spoke, Andrew leaned into her ear and whispered. His warm and masculine breath swirled around her ears. "But before you get up, I want you to tell me what was the thing that you thought I wanted to do. Otherwise, I will make it difficult for you to get out of bed today." 


"I won't get up then." Silvia turned over and tried to get out of his arms. However, before she could even move, Andrew was already grabbing her tightly in his arms. 


She was so nervous that she started pushing him away. "Don't do that." 


Andrew lowered his head and bit her lips. "How about this?" 


Silvia wanted to turn her head away, but Andrew was still biting on to her lips that she was starting to feel the pain. "Alright! Let me go first. I'll tell you what it is, okay?" 


"I want you to say it first." He pressed his body against hers and asked in a low, deep voice. 


"You clearly know what it is, why are you still asking me?“ This man was really bad to the bone. 


"How would I know if you didn't tell me?" 


"Didn't you say that you want me to go for a run with you? If you don't get up now, I won't go with you." 


"Then let's not do that. We can do some other workout instead." 


"No... l..." Silvia was blushing. After hesitating for quite a while, she finally said, "I thought you wanted it again." 


"Wanted what?" He asked in an amorous tone. 


"Me..." Silvia could not care less. There was nothing she had to hide from him anyway. 


"What a silly girl..." Upon hearing such a satisfying answer, Andrew laughed heartily and immediately said, "Get up and let's go for a run, so that you will have the stamina to do it with me some other day." 


Silvia hid under the quilt and did not want to move. “Can I not join you today?" 


Andrew poked her forehead and said, "You think?" 


“Okay, okay. I'll go, alright? It's not like I haven't gone for a run before." Silvia really did not want to join him for a morning run, but being under Andrew's constant pressure, she had no choice but to comply. 


West Side was a residential area filled with lots of greenery, so the morning air was extraordinarily fresh and sweet. There were quite a few people running in the pedestrian area. Some of them were tall and strong men, and some were beautiful young ladies. 


"Good morning!" a pretty young lady greeted them enthusiastically. 


"Good morning!" Silvia replied out of courtesy. However, she immediately realized that the girl was only looking at Andrew. However, Andrew was ignoring her. 


Andrew ignored her but the girl did not give up at that instant. Instead, she caught up with them and stood in between Andrew and Silvia. “Hey handsome, why don't we have breakfast together later?" 


"If you want to treat me to breakfast, then I'll have to ask for my wife's permission." Andrew glanced at the girl with his cold eyes and immediately slowed down his pace, waiting for Silvia to catch up. The moment Silvia caught up with him, he immediately held Silvia's hand. "Honey, someone wants to treat your husband to breakfast. Can I go?" 


“Yes! Of course, you can!" Silvia smiled and said in a gentle tone. However, her lovely smile masked her vicious thoughts. "It really proves how popular my husband is when girls would ask him out even during his morning run. I'm so proud and happy to have such an excellent man!" 







CHAPTER 1302 



"Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you two!" 


Perhaps, that woman did not expect that Andrew was a married man, or that Silvia was his wife. That was why she would be so bold to ask Andrew out. Now that she knew that Andrew was married, she was slightly embarrassed. She quickly turned around and ran away after apologizing to them. 


“That pretty girl is running away. Are you not going to go after her?" Silvia asked sullenly with her gaze on the woman. 


"What are you talking about?" Silvia would always get jealous without any actual reasons, but Andrew thought that she looked kind of cute when she was jealous. He could not help but reach out his hand to pinch her face, "Why would I want to go after her when you're here with me?" 


"It's because I'm here that you didn't go after her!“ Silvia stared at Andrew and said angrily, "I've been wondering why you did not get any fitter now despite working out so often. It turns out that you're out here every morning picking up girls." 


Andrew was speechless. He had already rejected that woman in front her, but Silvia could still falsely accuse him. This woman is such a mudhead. 


Since Andrew did not deny it, Silvia decided to take that as a yes. Coupled up with the past dissatisfaction that she had been holding in, Silvia immediately flew into a rage. She chastised, "So if I wasn't here with you now, you would have accepted her offer? I’ve always wondered why you men are so greedy. You've already gotten a wife but you guys would still look for other women outside." 


"I met her yesterday during my morning run and she had also expressed her interest in me. However, I ignored her. I knew that she wouldn't give up that easily, so I brought you along with me this morning to let her know that I'm a married man and make her give up." Andrew wanted to tease her at first, but knowing that Silvia's brain never worked like how an ordinary person's would, he refrained himself from doing so. If he did not give her a proper explanation, she would definitely make a huge fuss over it. 


After listening to Andrew's explanation, Silvia's heart was already blooming with joy. However, she refused to back down. "Humph... Who knows if you're lying to me?" 


Andrew poked her forehead and said, "Miss Turner, it's not enough just to have a brain, you should use it too. Else, it might get rusty if you don't use it for too long." 


This silly woman, as long as she used her brain, she would have known whether he was lying to her. However, her brain was more like a decoration. She never actually used it to think. 


Silvia pouted her lips in . "You are scolding me again." 


Andrew asked, "Since when was I scolding you?” 


Silvia answered, “You scolded me for not using my brain to think." 


Andrew said, "So you actually knew that you weren't using your brain huh? I thought you didn't know that." 


Silvia shouted, "Andrew Carter!" 


Andrew said, "Don't be so loud. I'm not deaf." 


Silvia was exasperated to the point that she was stamping her foot as she said, "You b‘stard, you asked me to join you for a run, but you just wanted to show off, didn't you? Let me tell you, you're not the only one with admirers. There are many men who are after me too. If you dare to do anything... I will cheat on you!" 


"Silvia Turner!" How could this woman say such a thing? She was courting death! 


“I'm just saying... but as long as you don't cheat on me, of course I won't cheat on you either." After realizing that she had made a mistake, and especially when she saw Andrew's displeased face, Silvia instantly admitted defeat. 


"There will never be an 'if'!" After telling Silvia that, Andrew quickened his pace and sped off, leaving Silvia far behind. Even at her fastest speed, Silvia could not catch up with him at all. 


Silvia ran while scolding Andrew, "You b‘stard, you're the one who started it. How dare you leave me behind like this? I'm warning you, if you don't apologize to me today, I will never forgive you." 


When Silvia arrived home, Andrew was already having his breakfast at the dining table. When he saw Silvia coming back, he put on a cold face and did not even take a glance at her. 


Before she had gotten home, Silvia was determined to make him apologize to her. However, when she saw the displeased look on Andrew's face and thought of the consequences of ignoring him... her body shook. After hesitating for a while, she finally went over to Andrew and sat next to him. "Young Master Carter, are you still mad at me?" 


Andrew did not say a word. 


Silvia said again, "I already told you that l was just talking nonsense just now. Could you please forgive me?" 


After finishing up the bowl of oatmeal, Andrew got up and went upstairs without saying a word to her. Humph, how dare she say she would cuckold him... This woman was so daring. Andrew thought that he should really teach her a lesson. 


"What a petty guy. How could he be this petty?" Forget it. If he was angry, Silvia would just let him be. She would fill her stomach first no matter what. 


"Miss Turner, did you make Master Andrew angry again?" While serving Silvia's breakfast, Auntie Cherry could not hold back her smile as she said, "Although Master Andrew looks like he's ignoring you, he actually cares about you a lot." 


Silvia said sullenly, "Auntie Cherry, you don‘t have to put in a good word for him. It's a fact that he‘s ignoring me." 


Auntie Cherry put the plate onto the table and said, "The first thing Master Andrew did when he came home was to ask if I've prepared breakfast for you. It's obvious that he cares about you." 


"If he cares about me, he should have told me that. How would I know if he doesn't say anything?“ Silvia ate the oatmeal that was mixed with her medicine. It tasted a little strange, but not awful. "Auntie Cherry, don't you think that what I said was reasonable?" 


"I mean, it's reasonable, but you knew that Master Andrew would only show his concern through actions. He's not good at expressing it through words." Auntie Cherry wanted to put in a good word for her master. 


In fact, Silvia knew it all. She was just upset that Andrew would always ignore whenever he was mad at her. She then said, "Auntie Cherry, can I ask you a question? Did Andrew bring other women home before?" 


"Absolutely not!" Auntie Cherry shook her head vigorously. "Miss Turner, I've worked for Master Andrew for more than three years now, but I've never seen him being close to any women, let alone taking a woman home. You're an exception, Miss Turner.“ 


Silvia was overjoyed the moment she heard Auntie Cherry's answer. "Really? Auntie Cherry, you're not lying to me, aren't you?" 


Auntie Cherry said again, "Miss Turner, it's not up to me to say if it's true. I believe that you could also tell how good Master Andrew was to you, right?" 


Silvia said with a sulk, "I can feel it sometimes, but sometimes, I just don't. He‘s such a moody guy, and his temper is even worse than a woman who's on her period." 


Auntie Cherry said again, "Miss Turner, Master Andrew is only acting that way because he likes you. He will only be happy and angry when he is with you. Do you not realize that he would only put on a stoic face whenever he speaks to us? We can‘t even tell if he's happy or mad." 


"Is that really so?" Silvia thought about it solemnly. She realized that it was really how Auntie Cherry had said. Andrew would only bully her. She had never seen him losing his temper at Auntie Cherry and the others. 


If bullying her was his way of expressing his love for her, but she still happily accepted it, wouldn't that mean that she had a tendency towards masochism? 








CHAPTER 1303 



After Silvia was done with her breakfast, she planned to go upstairs to have a good talk with Andrew. Just as she was stepping away from the dining table, she saw that Andrew was walking down the stairs. 


Silvia quickly went over to receive him with a smile, "Young Master Carter, are you going out?" 


Andrew ignored her and looked at Auntie Cherry, who was standing behind Silvia. “Auntie Cherry, I'm going on a business trip. I will be back in two days." 


Auntie Cherry smiled awkwardly and said, “Master Andrew, Miss Turner is just there. You can tell her that directly. She's listening to you anyway." 


Silvia was so angry that she roared, "Andrew, why are you only telling Auntie Cherry but not me? What is all these? Do you actually see me as your wife?" 


Silvia was shouting for quite a while, but Andrew did not say anything, nor did he even look at Silvia. Instead, he turned around and left. 


Silvia said, "You b‘stard, can you not be this petty?" 


Auntie Cherry said, "Miss Turner, Master Andrew would never inform me when he was going on a business trip, so he was obviously saying it to tell you. Don't be angry at him anymore, okay?" 


"Who said that I'm angry at him? I'm not. It's not worthwhile to torture myself because of a petty guy." That was what Silvia said, but she was actually fuming. In a fit of anger, she chased after Andrew. "Andrew Carter, f‘cking stop right there!" 


She had to prove to him that she had a temper too. 


Andrew ignored her and advanced gracefully. Silvia dashed forward and hugged him from behind. She shouted fiercely, "Andrew, you're not allowed to leave until we make things clear!" 


Andrew forcibly pushed her arms away. 


Silvia hugged him again and said, "I won't let you go!" 


Andrew once again tried to push her away, but Silvia refused to let him go. "Andrew, I‘ve already said that I was just joking with you, so why are you still being so petty about it? Why didn't you tell me that you are going on a business trip? Don't you know that I would miss you when you're not at home?" 


At that moment, Andrew finally stopped pushing her away. Silvia could feel that he had already given in to her. "Andrew, I‘ll not feel at ease if I know that you're still angry at me right before you go on your business trip. Can you bear to watch me crying alone at home?" 


"Would you though?" Andrew obviously did not believe her overdramatized words, but he could not bring himself to stay mad at her. He then said, "Are you going to say that nonsense again?" 


"I promise you that I'll never say such things ever again, and I'll never do anything that will upset you." Silvia shook her head while reassuring Andrew. 


This was not the first time Silvia had made such a promise, nor was it the first time Andrew had heard it. However, he still chose to believe her, “I want you to behave yourself when I'm not home. You're not allowed to go out to drink, or get into fights. I will ask the driver to take you home and send you to schooL" 


"I know, I will behave myself. I won't do anything that you don't allow me to do." Silvia crept into his arms and looked up at him. 


"Young Master Carter, now that you're going on a business trip, don't you even want to give me a hug before you leave?" 


"You're such a silly girl!" Andrew smiled dotingly and pulled her into his arms. "Alright, I'm running late. I have to go now.“ 


“Andrew..." Silvia refused to let go of him. Her face turned red as she stammered, "Since you've already hugged me, don't you want to kiss me?" 


"What a clingy little devil..." Andrew poked her head, looking as if he was despising her. However, he could not help but get close to her and gave her a gentle yet passionate kiss. 


Silvia bit her lower lips as she smiled shyly but smugly. "It's because I like you, that's why I'm so attached to you. You should feel honored." 


Seeing Silvia was as happy as a child, Andrew was pleased. "Should I thank our mighty Miss Turner for thinking so highly of me then?" 


"Of course you should." Silvia placed her hands on her hips and gave her order like an arrogant queen. "Andrew Carter, I want you to remember this. You must take good care of yourself and come home exactly like how you left." 


Perhaps it was because of Felix that Silvia would always feel nowadays. She was afraid that Andrew would suddenly disappear like Felix did. 


She had already lost her father and Felix, so she must not lose Andrew too. That was the reason why she emphasized the matter so much. She wanted him to remember to take note of his own safety at all times. 


“Yes my silly yet overbearing wife. I'll listen to you. I'll come home exactly like how I left!" Andrew rubbed her head and continued, "I need to go now. I'll ask the driver to send you to school later." 


"Okay. Come back soon, okay?" Silvia watched as Andrew got in the car. She shouted, "Andrew, no matter where you go, you must take good care of yourself, okay? Always remember that there's someone at home waiting for you." 


"Silly girl, you're trying to make me stay, aren't you?" Silvia was behaving abnormally and Andrew had already noticed it, but he did not point it out. 


Silvia added, "Anyway, just take good care of yourself. Don't let me worry about you, okay." 


"Okay." Andrew nodded, "Go back in and take a shower. Don't stay here in the cold wind and catch a cold." 


"No, you go first, I'll watch you go." 


"Go back into the house first.“ 


“You go first." 


"You, you're so stubborn." Since Andrew couldn't make her leave, he had no choice but to ask the driver to set off. 


Silvia watched the car driving away until it was out of sight. The moment she withdrew her gaze, she felt a lump in her throat, and she suddenly had an impulse to cry. 


Before her tears rolled down, Silvia quickly sniffled and forced her tears back. 


Andrew would be fine. He would definitely stay by her side forever and he would grow old with her. 


As for herself, she was going to face a tough battle. She had to keep herself going! 


………..


In the car. 


Andrew took out his mobile phone and dialed Stanley's number. "Did your men find anything unusual about Silvia for the past few days?" 


"Everything is fine, Sir. My men did not find anything unusual about her. If there is, I will definitely report it to you immediately." Stanley had seen how much his master valued Silvia. Therefore, he did not dare to have any delays when it came to Silvia's matters. 


"Stanley, can you be absolutely sure that nothing is wrong with her?" Andrew frowned and looked out of the window while he thought of the things that Silvia had done for the past two days. 


It had been a long time since he had heard Silvia dreaming of Felix. When he were to go on a business trip in the past, she would never act like how she just did a while ago... Hence, it was impossible that nothing had happened to her. It was very likely that Stanley's men had overlooked something. 







CHAPTER 1304 



Stanley hurriedly explained, "Sir, I've sent three of my best men to protect Mrs. Carter. If something unusual happens around her, or someone wants to hurt her, my men will never allow it." 


With Stanley's men around, Andrew was not worried about Silvia's safety. What he was worried about were other matters... "I'm talking about other things, apart from safety issues." 


"Sir, all the teachers and students in University A know that she's your wife. No one would dare to hit on her." Being an uncouth man, it was considered a great progress for Stanley to be able to think of this when Andrew did not explain it clearly. 


“Did anything happen in the university? Especially regarding Felix Xavier?" At times, Andrew would feel exasperated by Stanley who was slow on the draw. 


However, Stanley was not without merits. Although he was not great in figuring out Andrew's thoughts, he was absolutely loyal to Andrew. Andrew was never worried of being betrayed by him. 


Stanley knew what was going on when Felix was mentioned. "Sir, there has been rumors about him spreading in University A recently." 


Upon hearing that, Andrew's brows were even more tightly knitted. "Rumors? What kind of rumors?" 


"There have been talks saying that Felix was forced to leave Madison City. Nothing was mentioned about his death," replied Stanley. 


Andrew said angrily, "Stanley, are you becoming a fool? Aren't you going to report such a serious issue to me if I don't ask you about it?" 


"Sir, I..." Stanley wiped his cold sweat and said, "I thought that since he's dead, rumors about him didn't matter anymore, so I didn't pay much attention to it." 


“B‘stard!” Andrew clenched his fists and punched the leather chair beside him. "Find out where the news came from! I need to know the answer before night falls." 


Stanley nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes... I'll send someone to check it out right away and give you an answer by dusk!" 


Andrew added, "From today onward, send people to keep an eye on University A. Report it to me immediately if there's anything. Keep it in mind that anything about Silvia is a big deal." 


"I understand, Sir.“ Before Stanley finished speaking, Andrew had already hung up on him. Hearing the busy tone from the phone, Stanley went weak in the knees and slumped into the sofa. 


One of Stanley's men saw his strange expression and rushed over quickly. "Mr. Pierson, what's wrong?" 


"Inform our men to keep a close watch on things happening around University A. If anything... Forget it, I'll go personally. I need to handle this myself." Then, Stanley waved a hand and ordered his men to leave. 


His master had emphasized that everything regarding his wife was a big deal. He couldn't be sloppy in this matter and couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Otherwise, there would only be impending doom. 


………..


It was getting windy and the temperature had dropped by a few degrees. Winter had arrived in Madison City. 


When Silvia got out of the car, a cold gale blew over. She wrapped her coat tightly. She was glad that she had expected that and had worn thicker clothes. 


She turned to say to the chauffeur, Terry Fuller, "Uncle Fuller, thank you for the ride. The weather is getting cold, you should go back and rest. I'll take a taxi back in the evening. You don't have to pick me up." 


Terry smiled and said, “Miss Turner, Master Andrew has ordered me to drive you before he left the house. Since he's paying for my salary, I have to make sure to do my job. So, don't go anywhere when you're done, I will pick you up on time." 


Silvia felt bad to trouble the elderly Terry given the cold weather. But since he insisted, she had no choice. "Okay then. Sorry for the trouble, Uncle Fuller." 


“No problem. Get going then, Miss Turner. I'll be leaving too," replied Terry. 


"Okay," Silvia nodded. As soon as she turned around, she saw Prince and Lemur running toward her. They came to her side and said, "Boss, why are you so early today?“ 


"I couldn't sleep much last night and I got up early. So, I came early just to experience the feeling of arriving early at school." Felix was famous in school for being a role model. He would always arrive at school early and had never left early. Silvia wanted to experience his way of life for once. 


Prince and Lemur exchanged a look with each other. Then, Prince asked, "Boss, did you have insomnia because of Felix's matter?" 


"As long as the murderer who killed Felix is not found, I won't be able to find peace in my heart." She would only feel better once the murderer was brought to justice. 


Prince added, "Boss, we've gotten two more pictures of Felix. Do you want to have a look at them?“ 


"Do you still need to ask? Of course I want to look at the photos!" Silvia raised her hand and patted on Prince's shoulder. "Listen, you two have to tell me everything that you know. Don't ever hide anything from me.“ 


Prince and Lemur nodded vigorously. 


"Show me the photos,“ Silvia said again. Prince quickly handed a photo over to Silvia. In the photo, Felix was not only covered in blood, his limbs were distorted, as if his bones had been twisted. 


Just looking at the photo, Silvia could feel a searing pain in her heart. The pain was so intense that she couldn't breathe for a moment. 


After a long time, she finally spoke, ”Prince, how did you get these photos?" 


Prince replied honestly, "They were delivered to my house." 


"Do you know who sent it?" Silvia continued to ask. 


Prince replied, "The delivery man just passed me an envelope without even asking for my signature. He left hurriedly before I could see his face clearly." 


"Who is it? Who is it? How could the person be so cruel to Felix? Why? Why?" Silvia shouted hysterically. She couldn't think of anyone who would want to hurt Felix. 


Felix was only a university student. Besides his family, the only people he would normally come in contact with were his teachers and fellow students from the university. Silvia couldn't fathom who on earth would have such a deep hatred for him. 


"Boss, there is another photo, but I don't know whether I should show it to you." Prince and Lemur hesitated for a long time. 


Silvia replied hurriedly, ”Whatever photo it is, give it to me. Don't keep it to yourselves." 


Prince took out another photo and handed it to Silvia. "Boss, judging from this photo, Felix is unlikely to be dead. He might still be alive." 







CHAPTER 1305 



"Felix might still be alive!" thought Silvia. 


She could not believe her ears. It was a possibility that she dared not even dream of after she had learned about Felix's death. 


Could Felix really still be alive? 


After such a gruesome injury, could there be a miracle? Silvia couldn't stop wondering. 


"Prince, don't talk nonsense if you don't have concrete evidence to prove that Felix is still alive." Silvia was extremely conflicted. One on hand, she really hoped that Felix was alive, but on the other hand, she was afraid that it was false news after all. Her hands that were holding the photos were trembling slightly. 


Prince knew what Silvia was thinking. He explained, "Boss, this was what I thought after seeing this photo. Of course, it's only my speculation. The chance that Felix could survive such a serious injury was very small." 


With her trembling hands, Silvia took over the photo handed by Prince. The person in the photo was indeed Felix. In the photo, his whole body was still stained with blood, but he was lying on an operating table. Someone was rescuing him. It was possible that he survived. 


"Prince, is it really possible that Felix is still alive?" Silvia asked in a quivering voice. She desperately needed a definitive answer from Prince and Lemur. 


Only with a definitive answer would she dare to have the vain hope that Felix was still alive. 


"Boss, this is really hard to say." Prince was somewhat regretful that he had given this photo to Silvia. It was just a photo that showed Felix was being rescued in the operating room. It could not explain anything. 


"Just tell me that Felix might still be alive. You don't have to say anything else. I only want this answer from you. I don‘t want anything else." Silvia knew that she shouldn't have this idea, but she needed it. Only with this belief in mind, she could work harder for clues to find Felix. 


However, what she didn't know was, there was no need for her to be looking for clues to prove that Felix was still alive. Felix had already arranged someone to send the clues to her one by one. 


At this moment, Prince's mobile phone suddenly rang. It was Alina calling. "Boss, it's Alina calling. Should I answer the call?" asked Prince. 


Silvia replied without hesitation, "Answer it. Let's see what else she has to say.“ 


With Silvia's permission, Prince answered the call, "Alina, what's the matter?" 


Alina's arrogant voice sounded from the phone, "Get Silvia to answer the phone. I have something to tell her." 


Prince held his hand to the phone receiver and whispered to Silvia, "Boss, Alina said she wants to talk to you." 


Silvia grabbed the phone from Prince and said, "Alina, if you have something to say, just say it." 


Alina sneered and said, "Silvia, you know how much I hate you. I hate you so much that I can't wait for you to die. But there are some things that I must tell you." 


"Go ahead." Silvia held onto the phone tightly. 


"I guess you've already seen the photo of Felix in the operating room. That's right. Felix was rescued after getting injured. He's not dead. He's still alive." 


Hearing that Felix was still alive, Silvia was so agitated that she clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms, but she didn't feel any pain. "Alina, repeat what you've just said." 


Alina smiled and said, "Why? Are you scared to hear that Felix isn't dead?" 


“Are you sure he is still alive?" Silvia gritted her teeth and asked. 


"Silvia Turner, do you really want him to live, or do you want him to die and never disturb your new life?" Before Silvia could respond, Alina added, "After all, you have found yourself someone to fall back on and are living a good life that everyone is envious of. To Young Master Carter, your past relationship was a stain in your life. I'm sure you want to remove it forever, don't you?" 


"Cut the crap, Alina. I just want to know if Felix is still alive." Alina's words could not stir Silvia's heart. At this time, Silvia only cared about whether Felix was alive. 


However, Alina, who knew the truth, was unwilling to give Silvia what she wanted. She continued mumbling to herself, "Silvia, oh Silvia, you should know that I like Felix too." 


It was no secret that Alina liked Felix. That was why Alina had always caused trouble for Silvia. Silvia was well aware of it, but she didn't care at all. After all, she had never considered Alina as a competitor. “Alina, let me ask you one last time. Is he alive or not?“ 


"Yes, he's still alive, but he's barely living as a human being now. He's no longer that energetic young man that you know." Alina's voice suddenly became cold and sinister. She shouted, "Silvia Turner! You b‘tch! You are the reason he's become like that. It's all your fault! You've caused him so much hurt, but you're living such a comfortable life! Why? Why?“ 


"Felix is still alive... He is still alive... He is still alive." Upon hearing that from Alina, Silvia's tense nerves relaxed. In an instant, tears blurred her eyes, but she was smiling. "Prince, Lemur, did you hear that? Felix is still alive. He is still alive!” 


Prince was worried about Siivia and reached out to hold her. "Boss, we heard it. Yes, Felix is still alive. You should be happy." 


Silvia shook her head, tears running down her cheeks. "But what had he gone through? How did he become the person in the photo? Alina, tell me where he is. I'm going to find him." 


"Do you expect me to tell you where he is and let you continue hurting him?" Even when they were far away from each other, Silvia could imagine the ferocious expression on Alina's face. "Silvia, don't you understand what I meant? The reason why he became like this was you! If it weren‘t for you, he wouldn't be viciously hurt. If it weren‘t for you, he would still be the president of the student union, and also the dream guy of every girl in University A!" 


"What on earth happened? Alina, don‘t f‘cking keep me guessing! Just tell me everything. I will give you whatever you want." A feeling of uneasiness gradually rising in Silvia's heart, but she did not know where it came from. 


Alina's scornful voice could be heard again, "Silvia, to tell you the truth, I didn't even want to tell you the fact that he is still alive. Only with you out of the picture, I have the opportunity to replace you. However, it's futile. Whenever he's conscious, the person he is calling for is you!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment